The provision of advisory services relating to real estate and investment constitutes a significant area of the legal assistance provided by the law firm Budzowska Fiutowski and Partners. Legal Counsels.
In terms of real estate law, we primarily:
- examine the legal status of real estate (prepare due diligence reports),
- prepare legal opinions and memoranda,
- negotiate the terms of sale contracts,
- represent our clients before the courts in cases connected with the real property and the rights attached thereto, including the proceedings before the Land and Mortgage Register Courts.
As a part of the investment processes we:
- analyze the existing legal relations and assess the legal risks associated with the planned investment,
- provide legal assistance in obtaining administrative documents (including the zoning decision and building permit, together with the necessary arrangements, permits and contracts),
- conduct on behalf of our clients the administrative proceedings and court proceedings before the Provincial Administrative Courts and before the Supreme Administrative Court.
We also advise our clients on financing the investments and purchasing the real estate, we provide the legal opinions and memoranda, we negotiate the conditions of credit agreements, as well as advise on the debt security, thus providing comprehensive legal services in connection therewith.